The PBC is open to Pakistan-related companies and individuals who are currently or planning to operate and to business in the UAE.
The PBC accepts application from both Pakistani companies and Non-Pakistani corporate companies.
1. Networking and business development opportunities via PBC events, seminars and special meetings.
2. PBC regularly organizes more than 30 events round the year. Most of the events organized are Free for the members to attend.
3. Priority registration for PBC events and guaranteed access
4. PBC membership card and membership certificate
5. Members’ Benefit Program – enjoy special discounts on products and services offered by fellow PBC members (full list of participating companies on the PBC website www.pbcdubai.ae)
6. A platform where you can raise your business concerns and benefit from the power of collective bargaining.
Category A: Dubai based Pakistani Corporate Business Membership (AED 1,500/-)
Membership in this category shall be open to Pakistani business registered in Dubai, either independently or in affiliation with a UAE National or with a UAE Corporate body.
Category B: Dubai based Pakistani Individual Membership (AED 1,000/-)
Membership in this category shall be open to all Pakistani Nationals who are working in Dubai, except individuals who would qualify as the representative of Dubai based Pakistani Corporate Member.
Category C: U.A.E. Business Membership (AED 1,000/-)
Membership in this category shall be open to all businesses and companies with a presence in other Emirates and which carry on, as a major business, an agency, distributorship, franchise or other representation for a Pakistani business, or a business which is managed or operated substantially by Pakistani Professionals.
Category D: Non-Resident Membership (AED 1,000/-)
Membership in this category shall be open to companies and individuals who do not have a presence in Dubai, or in other Emirates, but have a significant business interests in Dubai and/or other Emirates.
Category E: UAE National Membership (AED 1,000/-)Membership in this category shall be open to individual United Arab Emirate Nationals having an interest in the UAE / Pakistan commercial relations who are recommended by a Business Member or an Individual Member.
Category F: Executive Membership (AED 1,000/-)
Membership in this category shall be open to Executives of Dubai based Pakistani businesses or companies, UAE business members and Non-Resident members, other than resident Chief Executive Officers, who are nominated by their respective member company employers.
Entrance Fee of AED: 1000/- is payable by all categories.